This online payment system is provided by NIFT-TEA College may update these terms from time to time and any changes will be effective immediately on being set out here. Please ensure you are aware of the current terms. The country of domicile for NIFT-TEA College is India.
Terms & Conditions
Please read these terms carefully before using the online payment facility. Using the online payment facility on this website indicates that you accept these terms. If you do not accept these terms do not use this facility.
All payments are subject to the following conditions:-
The description of this courses are specific to you(i.e. Term and Related Fee). when you log in with your unique password. Normally payment is required in advance (i.e. before you commence your course).
All Fees quoted are in Indian Rupees. The NIFT-TEA College reserves the right to change the fees at any time.
- Your payment will normally reach NIFT-TEA College or other account to which you are making a payment within two working days.
- We cannot accept liability for a payment not reaching the correct NIFT-TEA College account due to you quoting an incorrect account number or incorrect student details. Neither can we accept liability if payment is refused or declined by the credit/debit card supplier for any reason.
- If the card supplier declines payment, NIFT-TEA College is under no obligation to bring this fact to your attention. You should check with your bank/credit/debit card supplier that payment has been deducted from your account.
- In no event will the NIFT-TEA College be liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of the use, inability to use, or the results of use of this site, any websites linked to this site, or the materials or information contained at any or all such sites, whether based on warranty, contract, tort or any other legal theory and whether or not advised of the possibility of such damages.
- Annual Tuition Fee is the fee payable for the entire academic session, irrespective of whether the student completes the academic session or not a convenience of paying the Annual Tuition Fee in two installments is provided to the parent.
Refunds, if applicable, at the discretion of the Management, will only be made as per the sources of debit/credit card used for the original transaction. For the avoidance of doubt nothing in this Policy shall require the NIFT-TEA College, or the payee to refund the Fees (or part thereof).
NIFT-TEA College reserves the entire right to modify/amend/remove this privacy statement anytime and without any reason. Nothing contained herein creates or is intended to create a contract/agreement between NIFT-TEA College and any user visiting the NIFT-TEA College website, or City Union Bank portal or providing identifying information of any kind.
If you wish to stop any further sms/email alerts/contacts from our side, all you need to do is to send an email:- email@example.com with your mobile numbers and you will be excluded from the alerts list.
PAYMENT GATEWAY CHARGES TO BE COLLECTED FROM THE PARENT IN ADDITION TO THE NIFT-TEA College FEES IS AS FOLLOWS:
Charges for Thirdparty Payment Gateway (Visa / Master)
|Net Banking Charge||
|Credit Card Charge||1.10% of the Transaction Amount + applicable service taxes (to be collected from the Parents)|
|Debit Card Charge||
|UPI/IMPS||Rs.10 /- per Transaction + applicable service taxes for transactions.|
Applicable GST = 18% of the transaction charges for all types of transactions ( to be collected from the Parents )
Terms of Payment
|1||Payment Gateway charges, service Tax and other taxes, will be collected from the parents only.|
|2||In respect of any failed transactions of any of the Customers, processed through this service, the transaction failure charges payable if any to the Participating Banks, in respect.|